REEF ENTERTAINMENT, GMG PLAY AND FIRST STAR SOFTWARE ANNOUNCE EUROPEAN RELEASE OF BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ FOR NINTENDO 3DS™.
Diamond encrusted classic set to shine this July
London, April 4th: UK Video game distributor Reef Entertainment, GMG Play and First Star Software, Inc. today announced the pending European release of BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ for the Nintendo 3DS™.
BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ was developed for Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC by Catnip Games, GmbH & Co. KG and ported to the Nintendo 3DS™ by Ludosity AB. BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ will be released by GMG Play in the North American market.
In this sequel to the 1984 classic action-puzzler, players set forth as Rockford™ or Crystal™ and mine their way through a variety of hazardous, yet stunning, three dimensional caves whilst avoiding crushing boulders and an eerie menagerie of killer creatures.
- Dazzling 3D Graphics glisten on Nintendo 3DS
- 4 Varied Gaming Worlds (Ice, Ancient, Reactor, Space)
- 5 Game Modes (Arcade, Puzzle, Zen, Score Attack and Retro)
- Over 150 All New and Exciting Caves to Conquer
- New Scoring mechanics provide an exciting challenge for high score hunters.
- Share unlocks and high score with your friends via StreetPass
BOULDER DASH®-XL 3D™ will be available for £19.99 / €29.99 across Europe late summer 2012